I recently filed a discrimination suit against my employer.

Customer Question
Hi I recently filed a...
Hi I recently filed a discrimination suit against my employer. I worked law enforcement for 22 years plus, 11 with Philadelphia Police and 11 plus in the County 50 miles north of Philadelphia wher my husband and I moved to over 12 years ago. My case is currently in Harrisburg PHRC. Im told it will reach the Federal Bureau eventually. However over the last many years thing became so obvious. , that one coworker when working with me would greet me "hey Michele is here, but have you called Al Sharpton yet?",I'd answer no I'm not calling him Al Sharpton is too busy. But now I really would like him to contact me
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

I want to get in touch with Mr. Al Sharpton
I don't have any money to pay for u to call me and why is this so costly?

Kindly disregard the phone call offer. I did not make it—it was automatically made by the site. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program

I still do not know what your question is.

Kindly ask a specific question so that I can try to answer it.

Thank you for your cooperation.