I am a teacher in a high school and I recently received a…

Customer Question
Ok I am a...

Ok I am a teacher in a high school and I recently received a threat from a studey

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes it has been fully documented via email

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have apparently been referred to Human Resources and I feel I am being prejudged

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/3/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm sorry to hear this happened.

Has a police report been filed? Can you provide some more information about what happened, or any specific legal question you might have?

I already took care of this I think it is a mistake
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Okay no problem, you can let customer support know and they'll take care of it for you.

Follow this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help