I reside in Missouri and I had a car accident on the way to…

Customer Question
Hi. I reside...

Hi. I reside in Missouri and I had a car accident on the way to work. In the wreck a drug paraphanella item must have been lodged under my seat from college which I graduated 11 months ago. I had a 6 inch laceration on my forehead and a concussion so I was walking around from what I am told dazed. I was then ticketed for the item and now see a probable cause statement issued online.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A ticket for drug paraphenlla

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I do not know what your question is.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Will the drug paraphernalia be a misdeamor in mo? And is the probable cause usually for a search warrant

Thank you for the information.

Your Questions:

Will the drug paraphernalia be a misdeamor in mo?

Response 1: Yes and punishable be a fine of $500.00. See Missouri Statutes Section 579.074.

And is the probable cause usually for a search warrant

Response 2: Yes.

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt"> <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.