I need help on what type of attorney I need. I was parked in…

Customer Question
I need help on...

I need help on what type of attorney I need. I was parked in a small private property apartment complex and was parked in my friends parking space. I had gotten a few things for them at the store and was dropping them off. I had my door open and ran in to grab there pass. I was in there a matter of 6 mins tops and came out to a tow truck driver parked behind my vehicle. I begged and pleaded for him not to hook me up and sat in the driver's seat to call his company and let them know about the situation, they were rude and hung up on me. So as I'm sitting there the tow truck driver proceeds to hook me up and lifts me up in the air and trashing the boom of the tow truck moving my car up and down quit a few times that I stopped counting. I didn't know what to do and was scared. I called the police and they came out and told me it was a civil matter, so I felt helpless and alone with no help. He kept my car lifted up with me in it for over 7 hours and then he contacted the apt manager to contact the police to arrest me for trespassing if I didn't get out of my vehicle. So I was forced to pay the $200 how bill to avoid from getting arrested.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

In oregon and it was a 1994 honda accord

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I believe I got everything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/2/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Can you please clarify for me what your question is?