I've been getting marketing calls and pictures sent to my…

Customer Question
I've been getting marketing calls...
I've been getting marketing calls and pictures sent to my phone and at first they were very unclear and then became scary I felt I was going crazy and the worst part is my family did. I then started getting advertising like I won prizes for my family and myself then I filed bankruptcy in 2015 and come to find out it wasn't dis charged all my bills have in accuracy's and I figured it was because of my last name wasn't switched to my married name. Then when acquiring about my home taxes I seen that there was a prior deed # and when calling attorney and going to every office in the Illinois courthouse no one would help me and kept saying they don't know what I'm talking about and would not give me any answers .. now I have company's trying to give me lines of credit and be able to write checks and they get put in my account instead of them being paid . This has been going on for 2 months and I would sppreacitte if u could steer me in the right direction it's taking a massive control on my family and myself and all aspects of my life. I can't never explain anything without looking crazy and I'm tied of it and want to know what's going on before things get to bad . My husband wants his wife back and I would like to be able to explain but I can't. Can you please call because I am not good at texting and I've been looking at my phone for 3 months. Thank you . My # is(###) ###-####but if you can only text I can do that also
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Good afternoon. I'm truly sorry that you are having these problems. I cannot call you until you accept the phone call offer that comes through Just Answer. There is an additional $59 charge for that, but I think it will be very helpful.

Please reply that you are interested in a telephone contact.