Is this the TSA application line? NE. My Dad is 84 and would…

Customer Question
Is this the TSA...

Is this the TSA application line?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NE

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. My Dad is 84 and would like to be TSA approved for his flight to Houston on Tuesday, December 5th.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/2/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

ANSWER: The application IS online at https://www.tsa.gov/precheck, however you do have to go to a physical location as well, following your online submission. So you're not likely to get it done if you need it in 3 days - but it's worthwhile to do anyway since it's good for several years. I hope I've answered your question. If you don't need any additional information, could you please take a moment to check the box stating that I answered your question so that I receive credit for working with you. It doesn't cost you anything extra and it allows me to get credit for helping you. Sometimes people aren't aware that experts don't get any credit for the time and effort that we spend on our answers unless you rate it positively (3 or more stars - 5 is definitely appreciated!). If you have follow up questions I'd be happy to answer them as well. You CAN still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be a lag between your question and my answer; this is because I'm either not at my computer or helping someone else but I assure you I will ALWAYS come back and answer your questions.