My exboyfriend (sons father) has made outrages allegations…

Customer Question
My exboyfriend (sons father)...

My exboyfriend (sons father) has made outrages allegations of drug use and abuse against him by myself and my sister. how do i respond? he has temp custody of our son and i get supervised visitation. My other children from previous relationship are still with me and have not ben interviewed by anyone other than the counselor i enrolled them. they are still in my custody. My ex was verbally, emotionally and menatlly abusive. Also he would not let 6 yr old sleep in own bed, and my son started bedwetting about 2 months ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. i have no money. he filed exparte last week and caused me tomiss out on 4 days pay. i do have a few head of cattle, but have not had the chance to make a sale yet. we return to court on friday.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also i work in human resources and handle terminations. i terminated the judges son a while back.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/2/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

If the Judge in the case cannot be fair because he has conflict of interest, then you need to file Motion and ask the Judge to recuse himself from the case. The Judge may likely deny your Motion. So, you need to be prepared for the hearing regardless. Since you are being accused, you can demand that the ex boyfriend making the accusation provide concrete evidence of your drug use. Do not volunteer to be drug tested. However, if the Court orders a drug test, request that the ex-boyfriend be drug tested also.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

just got a call from the hospital apparently my son has pneumonia. i asked him all week to take him to the dr. he instead took him to urgent care last night they called to say they were ordering antibiotics, which pharmacy do we use. i called his dad. they were at the library. really? the library? thats were they were last week when my son had been up all night long with a fever.

Thank you for the information. I am so sorry to read about this. You need to appear at the hearing and tell the Court your side of the case.

If you do not have any other question, kindly take a few seconds to provide a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law