Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My dad passed away August 21,2013 he had MS and he lived
Loren, Attorney
My dad passed away August 21,2013 he had MS and he lived with his parents and before he passed i believe his parents took over power of attorney.. i just found out that my dad had a will when i was to… read more
I am considering filing a small claims action against a
P. Simmons, Attorney
I am considering filing a small claims action against a parking garage in West Palm Beach Fl that is responsible thru the attendants negligence of damage to my vehicle in the amount of $1250 +/-. Wher… read more
I have a longer story, Florida, car accident insurance
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Hello, I have a longer story JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: Florida JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: car accident insurance trouble JA… read more
Need courageous Palm Beach Cty, FL atty, who can take on
Expert, lawyer
Need courageous Palm Beach Cty, FL atty, who can take on complex MM case- misdiagnosis, concealment mistreatment of patient Ordinary Stat of Lim - 2 yrs., but extenuating circumstances (like mine) nee… read more
I need a lawyer that knows about defamation, slander, libel
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I need a lawyer that knows about defamation, slander, libel lawsuits in Florida. I am Pro Se and filed a lawsuit/ verified complaint on a company that published my name and occupation on line with a s… read more
My employer was HearUSA who went chapter 11(based in west palm
Loren, Attorney
My employer was HearUSA who went chapter 11(based in west palm beach Florida ) I live and am employed in ny with them. 1 1/2 years ago it Was purchased by Siemens in which HearUSA owed them $47 mill. … read more
Hi, My fiance and I (72 & 73 yrs old) are taking a 5 day cruise
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
Hi, My fiance and I (72 & 73 yrs old) are taking a 5 day cruise out of Tampa (my first) with his brother-in-law and girlfriend (81 & 84). We will finish trip on Nov 29 and will head for Palm Beach Gar… read more
What are the elements for a case of Fraud in the State of Florida? What are the elements
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
What are the elements for a case of Fraud in the State of Florida? What are the elements for unjust enrichment in the state of Florida.… read more
I FILED A SMALL CLAIMS CASE AGAINST A MOTORCYCLE REPAIR SHOP
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I FILED A SMALL CLAIMS CASE AGAINST A MOTORCYCLE REPAIR SHOP FOR DAMAGES AND FOR CHARGING FOR ITEMS NOT INSTALLED. THE JUDGE IN THE CASE ONLY GAVE ME THE ORDER TO RECOVER FOR THE ITEMS NOT INSTALLED B… read more
Can a married couple claim 2 seperate houses as their primary
John Legal
John Legal, Doctoral Degree
Can a married couple claim 2 seperate houses as their primary residence in the state of Florida? I ask because my divorce stipulates that my ex resides in Palm Beach County. Her husband of 2 years liv… read more
Title XXIII MOTOR VEHICLES Chapter 318 DISPOSITION OF
Ely, Counselor at Law
Title XXIII MOTOR VEHICLES Chapter 318 DISPOSITION OF TRAFFIC INFRACTIONS (NNN) NNN-NNNN Dori Slosberg Driver Education Safety Act.--Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 318.121, a board of county com… read more
My daughter is british citizen living in Florida.She is married
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
My daughter is british citizen living in Florida.She is married to an Argentine and they have 3 children.He resides 6 months of the year in florida and the rest in Kentucky as he works in Polo. He and… read more
We bought a home in Florida in 1999.This past year we found
Nate, Managing Member
We bought a home in Florida in 1999.This past year we found out the the garage that was enclosed to living space was never properly coded or inspected by Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County Code enfo… read more
I have an investment home in west palm beach Florida.I bought
Gregory Boop
Gregory Boop, Principal Member
I have an "investment" home in west palm beach Florida.I bought it in dec '05.for $364k putting down $80k.In '07 I refinanced with a different mortgage company with a new loan of $364k(house appraised… read more
My ex roommate owes me 1,200 which I have proof of, how to ...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
My ex roommate owes me 1,200 which I have proof of, how to i start a civil suit to get the money back… read more
I need a probate lit attorney to cover a status conference.
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
Can you locate an attorney on short notice in the next 2 days for a West Palm Beach (Del Ray Beach Branch) hearing on Monday 10-15-07 at 10a. I arranged for an attorney who flaked out. The attorney wo… read more
I need to know what law suits the firm Marcus and Milichap ...
P-Leagle
P-Leagle, Tax Accountant
I need to know what law suits the firm Marcus and Milichap are currently involved with in th state of Florida, and recent cases involving misreprestation or the recinding of sales involving apartment … read more
As a physician practice, how can we file a law suit against ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
As a physician practice, how can we file a law suit against an Insurance company like Tricare for reimbursement of multiple medical claims in the Small Claims Court, West Palm Beach, Florida? Where wo… read more