I am looking for a class action attorney in west palm beach…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a class action attorney in west palm beach florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Its regarding mugshots

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Resulting in harrasment,,,,,,,???

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I live in california. The case began in florida

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/2/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys, themselves, use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Also, The Florida Bar maintains an excellent online referral program:

FLORIDA BAR ATTORNEY REFERRAL