If I'm on drug offender probation in the state of Florida…

Customer Question
If I'm on drug...

If I'm on drug offender probation in the state of Florida and a urinalysis test is done on me and the results come back from the lab am I entitled to see those results?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/2/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post and am working on a reply.

In my experience, your lawyer would be entitled to see the results and could share the information with you. If the test result resulted in a violation of probation and a hearing was held on the violation you would be entitled to see the evidence against you.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney