Esq.(ONLY) Motion to dismiss the foreclosure complaint was…

For Law Educator, Esq.(ONLY) Good day, Motion...
For Law Educator, Esq.(ONLY)
Good day,
Motion to dismiss the foreclosure complaint was denied. I am preparing to file objection to the foreclosure complaint base on the fact that the property is protected by homestead exemption law.
You advised me during the writing of the objection motion to wait after the decision on the motion to dismiss before filing the objection.
My question is, if I file the objection to moot the case base on the fact that the property is exempted and it is granted, will the plaintiff come back later to file foreclosure complaint again, or he will only have the lien on the house and wait until whenever the house is sold?
(This is the regular woman)
12/2/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Generally, if you file your objection to the foreclosure now and you win, the person could not come back and file foreclosure again, the matter would already be decided by this case. However, you would need to try to resolve the lien with them, because if you try to sell or refinance they could make their claim.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.