I have a civil lawsuit against a company that did not

Customer Question
I have a civil...

I have a civil lawsuit against a company that did not provide cash flow, deposit & withdrawal monies to prove how my principal & supposed profits were utilized He only provided expenses with horrible scratched out information, cars bought and sold. What I need are exact cases if Florida that required a defendant small business to provide cash flow, deposits & withdrawals of plaintiff's monies so I can prove my case via past recent florida civil cases

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

I have no idea how many cars ~ I have no idea if he is comingling my money ~ at fist he said 10 cars ~ Now thats out the window and he cant prove that either

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes we have our 2nd hearing for him to produce

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Readd my 1st message read

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/2/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, we are not a case law research service, the cost of access to those databases alone is over $160 per hour and as such outside of the scope of this service.

Also, pro se parties seem to think cases are searched on specific fact patterns, they are not searched on facts at all. Cases are searched by legal issues in each case. So you finding case law exactly like your case facts is going to be by chance or luck, not by an actual search in the legal case database as you need to search based on your legal issue or legal theory in your case.

I've been checking the dark web, google etc Nothing yetI have a Florida civil lawsuit hearing Dec 5th against a company that did not provide cash flow, deposit & withdrawal monies to prove how my principal & supposed profits were utilized He only provided expenses with horrible scratched out information, cars bought and sold. What I need are exact past cases (past case numbers ~ and exact information) in Florida that required a defendant small business to provide cash flow, deposits & withdrawals of plaintiff's monies so I can prove my case via past recent Florida civil case ruling
i have limited funds

Thank you for your reply.

You can ignore the phone requests, we experts do not send them.

We need way more information, case law cannot be searched just on the information you provided. Why would they have to provide you this information would depend on the relationship you had with them and what your dealings are with them. So you need to tell us much more about the situation you are in and what the nature of your case is so we can try to determine the LEGAL issue you are facing.

Via Florida Laws would below be applicable for Plaintiff to produce cash flow journals (deposits & withdrawals?)679.210 Request for accounting; request regarding list of collateral or statement of account.—http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0600-0699/0679/Sections/0679.210.html
and
https://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/Chapter679/All

Thank you for your reply.

You STILL HAVE NEVER GIVEN US ANY FACTS ABOUT WHAT THE RELATIONSHIP IS AND WHAT THE SITUATION IS LEADING TO YOUR REQUEST.

We know nothing about your situation, yet you expect us to be able to provide accurate information based on knowing nothing about your facts. Even if you walk into a local attorney's office it would not work based on what you have told us above. You are simply not giving us any information whatsoever.

I mean I can make the assumption you have a mortgage or some type of secured debt with some other company, but that is about it.

https://www.browardclerk.org//Web2/Last name Karlin
First Name RonSee case CACE17005216Request From my Attorney as attachment showsDoes apply for defendant to produce bank deposits and withdrawals
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0600-0699/0679/Sections/0679.210.html
Again I'm the Plaintiff
We made a specific request for bank deposits an withdrawals
See 06/27/2017 Request for Production

Thank you for your reply and more clarification.

Realize that I could only read limited portions of the files, so I only see a limited amount of the facts in your case.

The Florida Court held that if the defendant had acquired your account after the fact:
Section 679.9-204, Florida Statutes, F.S.A., which provides in subsection (3) for a lien on after acquired property, recognizes the lack of need to specifically identify accounts receivable in which a creditor has a security interest, viz:

"... Notice that the vexed question of assignment of future accounts is treated like any other case of after acquired property: no periodic list of accounts is required by this Act. Where less than all accounts are assigned such a list may of coarse be necessary to permit identification of the particular accounts assigned."

It seems clear that the legislature eliminated whatever need may have earlier existed for specifically listing accounts receivable in security instruments when it enacted the Uniform Commercial Code as the law of this jurisdiction. See: Barnett Bank of Pensacola v. Fletcher, 290 So. 2d 533 (FL 1st DCA 1974).

If the creditor is the original creditor:

For an open account, which"is an unsettled debt arising from items of work and labor, with the expectation of further transactions subject to future settlements and adjustment." See: S. Motor Co. of Dade County, 707 So.2d at 912 (citing Robert W. Gottfried, Inc. v. Cole, 454 So.2d 695, 696 (Fla. 4th DCA 1984)). "In order to state a valid claim on an open account, the claimant must attach an `itemized' copy of the account." See: H & H Design Builders, Inc. v. Travelers' Indem. Co., 639 So.2d 697, 700 (Fla. 5th DCA 1994). So, if this is an open account, what you are seeking is proof of the sales of the cars to prove what you are due and that would require proof of sales records and accounting for the same, which could potentially mean that if the sales records are inadequate the bank records showing deposits and withdrawals surrounding the vehicle transactions would be needed to reconstruct the transactions and account for them.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Is there anything herein or anywhere where the defendant is required to produce withdrawals and deposits of my principal and supposed profits and cases or laws you saw. Sorry a little confused by your answer

Thank you for your reply.

Not specifically, no. The laws and case laws say they have to provide an itemized accounting for the transaction, but they do not specify how that must be done. Naturally following what the law says requiring an accounting, bank records can be subpoenaed or demanded (or both) to reconcile the accounting provided.