My boyfriend said that I keyed his car he had another female…

Customer Question
my boyfriend said that I...
my boyfriend said that I keyed his car he had another female Inside the house that also lied and said I did it can he file charges on me.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/2/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

He can't file a criminal charge...only the DA can do that. He could only file a criminal complaint against you which would then be evaluated by the DA to determine if there was enough evidence against you to actually file a charge..

.

.

thanks

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much