My Nicole my brother is behind bar and he suppose see an…

Customer Question
Hi my Nicole my...

Hi my Nicole my brother is behind bar and he suppose see an doctor and he have not been see by one yet what can I do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He called me today

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/2/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your brother's situation.

I see that you requested a phone call, I'm available and happy to speak with you about your brother's situation.

Just follow the link I sent above, and we'll be connected for a call.