I am trustee for family trust, is there a law of statutes…

Customer Question
I am trustee for...

I am trustee for family trust, is there a law of statutes that protects me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

It is in virginia i am in florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I have the will and all pertinent paper

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am i protected in any way so i do not have to return fiduciary fees

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/1/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Protects you from what?

.

Have you done something illegal or improper or been accused of having done so?

.

Have you complied with all the directives in the trust documents regarding administration of the trust?

.

Is one of the beneficiaries suing you for something?

.

.

thanks