Can i know Is my questions are publicly visible to everyone?

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, Can i...

Hi Pearl, Can i know Is my questions are publicly visible to everyone?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, Just need a legal advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If my questions are private then am willing to proceed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

The questions posted here in the chat, and my responses, are publicly viewable on the internet. However your name or indenitifying information is not.

There is also the option for a phone call, which is completely private and not publicly posted.

If you'd like to speak over the phone, I'm available and happy to help.

The site should send you an auto generated phone call request, you can just click on the link to proceed.

Thanks Nisha. But i dont have the phone right now. Can i have the dail back number to call later?
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

There's not a number available for me to give to you, the site connects both of us through a third party server.

If you click on the phone call link and follow the link to accept -- we can schedule the call for a later time when you're available.