I have been accused of harassment at the church and i have…

Customer Question
I have been accused...

I have been accused of harassment at the church and i have witness that i haven't talked to anyone that day but my son and the person who was at the church as well.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

But the sad part, she claims i have a gun at my house of which i don't own nor possess. My hobby includes airsoft and so i have airsoft replica toy guns. i live in alhambra california

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My very concern is how can i prove i don't own or possess a gun in my house except my airsoft rifles.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If reported you mean, she filed form CH-100 and at the CH-109 her claim was denied until the hearing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/1/2017
Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 8 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago
Phone call session started

Thank you I will be calling you shortly.