I just learned there is a warrant out for my arrest...I'm in…

Customer Question
I just learned there...

I just learned there is a warrant out for my arrest...I'm in Texas and the warrent was filed in Illinois...seems my daughter claims I raped her...this is not true...what can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

It's an outstanding warrent ...

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No...I'm 78yrs old and just learned of this tester day.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes..I'm innocent of this...because I didn.t give her the money she wanted she said she would get even

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. How did you hear about it?

Thru a relative back in Illinois called me last night.
No sorry I can't afford that.

Thank you for the reply. Even though the allegations are false, you still need to answer to the charge and the burden is on the State, to prove the charge against you, beyond a reasonable doubt. If there is a warrant, you will need to retain counsel and likely turn yourself in and post bond, so you can be released. This would need to be fought and you need to go through the process but the first step is to be served with the warrant and turn yourself in, so it can begin.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

Why was there a 45.00 charge on my checking...I did not want to talk to you on the phone...can you please debit my acct back please...thank you
Customer service would be happy to assist as I do not have access to that information. After you speak with them please let me know if there is anything else I can answer or clarify.