I just had a lawyer online and I lost connection, L Finney.

Customer Question
I just had a...

I just had a lawyer online and I lost connection, My Name is***** I have complleted theform , my credit card app was declined. I am overdrawn. There will be no more funds until Dec 3 My income is from So Sec and a small retirement. RECOVERY WIIL BE Blessed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from state to state, can you tell me where the company is registered?

I have an application applied. IN sending the info foir fee my debit card was declined. I am overdrawn. there will be no funds before Dec 3. My surce of income is fram Soc Sec and a small retirement fund. totaling $2200.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been notified of acceptance my scam was over viewed. I was rewarded $20,750.00. It was sated I had the 2nd step and was to go to the third step. I saw nor did I find the opening for that step L Finney , zip code 50266. Last 4, 7157

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/1/2017
Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney
Phone call session started

I will call you within the next 15 mins.

File a report online with the FBI:

WWW.IC3.GOV