How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 24659
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been in the unit since 1994 The problem is the water

Customer Question

I've been in the unit since 1994 The problem is the water bill.I was paying every quarterly .It all chanched
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: CT
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: law for common leaving
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  DamienJD replied 11 months ago.

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Expert:  DamienJD replied 11 months ago.

Have you discussed the water bill with the landlord and the utility company? What exactly changed?