Does Verizon wireless have a legal department in California.

Customer Question
Does Verizon wireless have...

Does Verizon wireless have a legal department in California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Can you answer my question,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Does Verizon have a legal department in California

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/1/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill offering assistance and support.

Registered businesses can be checked with the Secretary Of State's website here:

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/

All corporations that are registered in California are required to have a named registered agent for receipt of legal process.

So you can file your legal papers on that address listed in the SOS website.

Here is the list from my search:

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/SearchResults?SearchType=CORP&SearchCriteria=verizon&SearchSubType=Keyword

We are here to help.

In return remember to rate positively today.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback today to get a credit for my time and assist.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill