L***** i have a question concerning property. North caroina.

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ********** i have a question concerning property

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North caroina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Sure as what

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No sir

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
cancell will like to chat
if no one is going to talk to me may i please have my monery back
12/1/2017
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about the situation. Can you provide a little background information and perhaps clarify the question? Thank you.