Forge my name by a Houston company and sold it and people…

Customer Question
Forge my name by...

Forge my name by a Houston company and sold it and people are on my property with animal for about a year.. I want my land back and sue for time people on my property, for the Houston forging all the court cost..what do you think

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

With the police department and the Houston admits to the police that they did

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Lawyer: ,  replied 7 months ago
Phone call session started