Son is going thru a divorce and needs to talk to someone his…

Customer Question
Son is going thru...

Son is going thru a divorce and needs to talk to someone his wife is saying he is in default and we are cunfussed

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I Failed to response fill out a response to what I wanted so they say I'm in default

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 8 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Lawyer: ,  replied 8 months ago
Phone call session started