I want to send an attorney this statement. Is there anything…

Customer Question
I want to send an...
I want to send an attorney this statement. Is there anything wrong with me doing this? I plan to seek legal counsel regarding this issue:“Hi Mrs Xxxxx, if only for matters of my legal obligation to make sure the quit claim deed for the 13.36 acres on Dornell Rd is done correctly as per the Georgia tax sale law citing Mr Turner (the owner) as the grantee, not Mr Spaid. and to further pursue the fact that I was lied to by you and told I “had to” let Mr Spaid “redeem” the tax lien (when in reality I did not “have” to and in fact he wasn’t even legally eligible to redeem that lien as he had no money judgement at that time....only a law suit and a lis pendens which is nothing more than a notice....) I am filing a corrective quit claim and will forward a copy to all interested parties. The quit claim will state who paid to obtain my interest in the tax lien and how it was done, but it will not be called a redemption. That can only be carried out by the owner or someone with a lien on the property. You know the law and you knew how the quit claim needed to be done. To me, that shows a willingness to deceive to gain favorable position and to portray to the judge that your client already owned the tax lien and should “naturally” get a judgement for the property... though it be illegally so. I feel that you did things backward. I should have never allowed the payment and at best you should have had to wait until you had a judgement which didn’t come until a year later. I wonder what the judge would have said If I had had the opportunity to speak and explain? I wonder what he would say now. I was going to not do anything but it is just plain wrong and I can’t let it seem like it was right. I apologize if I sound disrespectful, I truly mean no disrespect. I don’t know what will come of these facts but I at least have to try. I would much rather have held onto that property. And I feel if I had been able to speak, you may have had a different outcome. There are some fatally defective provisions and unamendable defects in the law suit affecting me, my ability to have marketed and sold that property and Mr Turner’s right to redeem and pursue his own legal case. That’s all.”Or should I not send anything and just let this attorney be contacted by whom ever I hire?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/30/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

To be clear, this is sent to the opposing party's attorney I presume?

Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

I am a different Attorney. For some reason the Attorney that was working with you opted out. If you are not represented by counsel when you send the letter there is no issue. I don't know that I would want my client to send this letter, however, to answer your question there is nothing wrong with you doing this.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Are you online with me?

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney