My mother in law is in my house mortgage with Bank of

Customer Question
My mother in law...

My mother in law is in my house mortgage with Bank of America, she is not in the title.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The bank of America is requesting a Power of Attorney from her to me in order to give me information about my house. They have a check from my insurance for more than 3 months

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I had an authorization signed in 2014 and now they said is too old

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The only thing is to have a full power from her to me to handle the matters with the mortgage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

what can I answer for you?

Florida

what is your question though about the poa?

I would like better this way because my first language is Spanish.
Again what are you asking? Please reply with your question.
I need a power of attorney in order to have plain power to talk with Bank of America
Correct and your mother can execute a standard one to give you that authority. Can obtain at stationary store or local law office.
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.
How much you charge for that document?
A standard poa can be purchased at a staples or other store selling forms. You can also have a local lawyer prepare it. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.We cannot prepare forms.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!