In the state of Ohio during a tragic stop a set of scales…

Customer Question
In the state of...

In the state of Ohio during a tragic stop a set of scales are found in the vehiickel can both ppl in the vehicles be charged for that one set of scales

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Newer vehicles and Ohio is the state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes they are both in jail and was told to me they both got charged with a set of scales that

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that’s it ty

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.