Am a contractor and need help. California. No has not can…

Customer Question
Hi am a contractor...

Hi am a contractor and need help

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No has not can tell you my story

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.