Questions about an FTC Subpoena. Our company is incorporated…

Customer Question
Questions about an FTC...

Questions about an FTC Subpoena

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the subpoena was issued in?

Our company is incorporated in NV but the FTC Subpoena office is out of Chicago

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Emailed subpoena

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. We were thinking of doing business with an individual that approached us but we backed out. This individual is in serious trouble with the FTC and want all of our communication with him. We feel we have nothing to hide but we are a larger call center and make a large amount of calls and send SMSs to consumers. These numbers are stated in these emails and we dont want the FTC poking around in our business.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/30/2017
Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 4 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Lawyer: Damien Bosco,
 replied 4 months ago
Damien Bosco
Phone call session started
Tina, Lawyer