Judge didn't disqualify themself and granted protective

Customer Question
Judge didn't disqualify themself...

Judge didn't disqualify themself and granted protective order how do I dissolve this or re try

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Bakersfield ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

As to what

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Here is step by step to file to terminate a protective order here in California Superior Court.

https://professional-secure.justanswer.com/chat/index/8c578bad899c48549969015ff1283287

Fill out:

• Request for Order (Form FL-300). Follow the instructions on Page 2 of Form DV-400-INFO.

To ask to change the child custody or visitation (parenting time) orders, fill out the Declaration Under Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (Form FL-105). Also fill out any of the following forms that apply to your case:

• Child Custody and Visitation (Parenting Time) Application and Attachment (Form FL-311);
  • Request for Child Abduction Prevention Orders (Form FL-312)
  • Children’s Holiday Schedule Attachment (Form FL-341(C))
  • Additional Provisions—Physical Custody Attachment (Form FL-341(D))
  • Joint Legal Custody Attachment (Form FL-341(E))

To ask to change the child support orders, fill out:

• Current Income and Expense Declaration (Form FL-150). You can fill out a Financial Statement (Simplified) (Form FL-155) instead if you meet the requirements on page 2 of form FL-155.

To ask to change the spousal or partner support orders (or orders about your finances), fill out:

• Current Income and Expense Declaration (Form FL-150).

To ask for orders for attorney’s fees and costs, fill out:

• Current Income and Expense Declaration (Form FL-150);
  • Request for Attorney’s Fees and Costs Attachment (Form FL-319) (or provide the same information in a declaration); and
  • Supporting Declaration for Attorney’s Fees and Costs (Form FL-158) (or provide the same information in a declaration).

If you plan on having a witness testify at the hearing, you will also need:

• Witness List (Form FL-321).

If you want to ask for Temporary Emergency (Ex Parte Orders) to deal with an emergency, read page 3 of Form DV-400-INFO.

3. Have your forms reviewed.
If your court’s family law facilitator or self-help center helps people with restraining order issues, ask them to review your paperwork. They can make sure you filled it out properly before you move ahead with your case.

4. Make at least 3 copies of all your forms.
Two copies will be for you, one copy will be for the other person. The original is for the court.

5. Take your forms to the court clerk.
Take your original plus copies of all your forms to the court clerk. The clerk will keep the original and return the copies to you, with a court date and time stamped on the first page of the Request for Order (Form FL-300).

• Generally, there is no filing fee to file a request to change or end a Restraining Order After Hearing. But, if the restraining order has ended and you are trying to change the child custody, visitation, or support orders, you may have to pay a filing fee. If you cannot afford to pay the fee, ask for a fee waiver.

6. Serve the other party.
Have someone (NOT you) serve the other party with a copy of your filed papers and a blank Responsive Declaration to Request for Order (Form FL-320) (and a blank Income and Expense Declaration (Form FL-150) if you filed Form FL-150 or FL-155).

Read page 3 of Form DV-400-INFO to find out if your papers must be served in person or by mail and to get more information on service, including service on a protected person with a confidential address with the Safe at Home program.

7. File your proof of service.
Have your server fill out a proof of service (you can use Proof of Personal Service (Form FL-330) and give it to you so you can file it with the court. It is very important that your server fills out the Proof of Service correctly. Give your server Information Sheet for Proof of Personal Service (Form FL-330-INFO) for instructions.

If you were allowed to, and did, have the papers served by mail, have your server fill out the Proof of Service by Mail (Form FL-335). Give your server Information Sheet for Proof of Service by Mail (Form FL-335-INFO) for instructions.

If possible, have your court’s family law facilitator or self-help center review it to make sure it was filled out properly.

I appreciate the chance to help you .I wish you the best here.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

You can file this yourself and schedule it for hearing again.