Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones,
Experience:  Managing Attorney at Nisha Jones Law, LLC
93473422

Can an individual secretly collect a sample from me and test

Customer Question

Second opinion] can an individual secretly collect a sample from me and test D&A
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: oklahoma
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: a spouce is checking for infidelity
Expert:  Nisha Jones replied 11 months ago.

Good evening, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

There's nothing in the law that would prohibit your spouse from collecting the sample.

Unfortunately that means you do not have much legal recourse here.

I hope that information is at least helpful, to know the facts.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!