1. Does your assistance cost anything for potentially

Customer Question
1. Does your assistance...

1. Does your assistance cost anything for potentially answering 4/5 Q's?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, I'm looking for an investigator and someone to evaluate my situation from a legal standpoint potentially.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Yes, this is a paid for service, the site is meant for obtaining general legal information.

Billing is all handled through customer service, not through myself or any of the other attorney experts. However I do ask that you leave a positive rating at the end of our conversation so that I can be credited by the site for my time and help.

You can contact customer support directly at the link below to discuss fees/ billing:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

If you'd like to continue afterwards just let me know and I'd be happy to help, thanks!