I need legal help regarding my credit card debt. PA. I lost…

Customer Question
I need legal help...

I need legal help regarding my credit card debt

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

YES

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I lost my job and I am being divorced. I can't pay my credit card debts which is almost $25000.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

What is your legal question I can help with tonight?

.

.

thanks

I have almost $25000 in credit card debts. I lost my job and my wife is filing for divorce. I can't pay the debts. So how do go for debt write off

The credit card companies won't likely agree to forgive the debt, but they might be willing to reduce it or forego some interest if you can continue to pay something... Or you could consider filing bankruptcy to discharge the debt if you weren't concerned about your credit at this point..

.

But there really isn't a clean way out of this other than bankruptcy..

.

I am very sorry that I don’t have better news, but please understand that I do have an ethical and professional obligation to provide customers with legally correct answers based on my knowledge and experience, even when I know the answer doesn’t make the customer happy...

.

.

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much