I am googling laywers. Lane cove. I have an email re

Customer Question
I am googling laywers ...

I am googling laywers

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Lane cove

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have an email re renewing a lease and my lawyer has sat on it for a month, it's ~ 15 min in work to read it and tell me what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What' the cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

OK

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you?