Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What was the end results of the lawsuit against city of

Customer Question

what was the end results of the lawsuit against city of Houston case #***** court 234 filed against the city of Houston drainage fee? plantiff was Allen *******? ty
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: texas houston
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: yes, and may be even appealed after city lost on the lower court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. you have the case number

Expert:  Expert James replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

I see you posted this yesterday, but have not yet received an answer. Would you like me to provide that for you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my understanding this what i asked for, and presented on the website. not ure why need to be asked again. terms was 5 dollar deposit fully refundable if not happy from the answer...

Sire/Madam,

Please do not get frustrated with me. I am extending you a courtesy of asking you whether you wanted an answer to your question or not, since it has been almost 24 hours.

I still do not have an answer for that. Moreover, I do not know what you agreed to. For information about the fees, you need to contact customer service. I can't help you with that. I am here only to answer the questions you asked. If you do not want me to do that, no problem. Just let me know.