IN 2005 I PAID OFF MY HOUSE NOTE. THE LOAN COMPANY SENT ME A…

Customer Question
IN 2005 I PAID...

IN 2005 I PAID OFF MY HOUSE NOTE. THE LOAN COMPANY SENT ME A LETTER LETTING ME KNOW THAT MY LOAN WAS PAID OFF,HOWEVER I MISS PLACE THE LETTER. HOW CAN I GET A COPY OF THE LETTER STATING THAT THE LOAN WAS PAID OFF.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET A COPY FROM LOAN COMPANY STATING THAT THE HOSE NOTE WAS PAID..THE HOUSE NOTE WAS PAID OFF IN 2005.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I DO NOT KNOW

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Have you check with the recorder's office or looked online, to see if a satisfaction of the mortgage was recorded? Have you contacted the lender and inquire about this as well, to see if they can send you another copy? What do you need this for?