Washington coming alive with the scum bags, you agree? I'm…

Customer Question
Washington coming alive with...

Washington coming alive with the scum bags, you agree? I'm thinking Wall Street screwed the little guy for years and .... the IRS sucks too when the small business guy gets knocked out.... Mick Mulvaney is in Charlotte .... why is he here?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Do you know Mulvaney who has just been placed here by Donald Trump and I'm thinking he is focused on protecting small business from Wall Street and the IRS for two in particular.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know what you know about Mr. Mulvaney's plans and how to contact him.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

Thank you for your patience. Your answer is below. When you get your answers, you will be asked to give a rating - 4 or 5 stars are appreciated. This is important because this is how I credit for doing my job. Don't worry, you can still ask related follow-up questions even after you've given a rating. Thank you!

Mick Mulvaney is now the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, which is an agency that is meant to act as sort of a watchdog to protect consumers.

There is no telling why he is in Charlotte at this time. He is born and lived in Charlotte; he may be visiting for pleasure. But as the new head of the CFPB, he could be visiting Bank of America, which is headquartered in Charlotte.

There is some controversy over the pick; many people believe that he will choose not to enforce the watchdog duties the CFPB was created for, making it easier for financial institutions to undertake tactics similar to what led to the recession that started in 2008.

But again, there is no way to know for sure why he is in Charlotte.

I hope that answers your questions. Please remember to give me credit for doing my job by clicking on 4 or 5 stars at the top of your screen.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today. And remember, you can still ask follow-up questions if you need to.

If you want to talk on the phone, I am available to do that for an additional fee.

And if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal Professional.

Thank you!