I need a lawyer for false imprisonment. Iowa. Last February…

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer for false imprisonment.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes last February and now they are dismissing the case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They damage has been done to my name.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/29/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you?

I was arrested for harassment for driving by my sisters house. I spent the night in jail and it was in the paper about me being arrested. I have 3 Businesses in this town. It was also used against me in a trial because I am my mother’s guardian and conservator. Now that the damage is done they are going to dismiss the case.
I can’t afford any more.
How do I find a lawyer?

T​hat phone call request is automatically sent. You can disregard that if you don't want a call.

The best way to find an attorney would be to go to www.martindale.com and search for an attorney in your state. Most will offer free consultations.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney