Re: A Request For Legal Assistant. Compliment of the

Customer Question
Re: A Request For...

Re: A Request For Legal Assistant.Compliment of the season. I am Mr. Festus Ubabudu, a business man from Angola in Africa and a visitor in this country.Sir, I found you from the web site and wish to bring you my problem which made me to embark for this journey from Africa to US. I am hopefully you can help me since it is an issue related with international business transaction and export to Africa by a US company base here in South Bend.
Sir, it is a matter in which the company exported some mixed products along with expired and factory defect products to me which develop into big scandal with my customers in Luanda Angola, therefore I requested for compensation from the exporter but they ignored me even seized my left over account un paid to me.I arrived South Bend yesterday evening and I am now in a hotel and have been searching for a lawyer to help me in resolving my case and found you from the website as a specialist on international business transaction.I have here with me all the evidences related to my case.Sir, your assistant will be highly regarded.Yours faithfully,Festus N. Ubabudu.Corenal Lda,Luanda Angola.Present Address,Quality Inn (Hotel)
*****South Bend, IN 46637.Cell phone number(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

In South Bend Indiana Polis

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think the lawyer will like to hear my case first.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/29/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If they have sent you non-conforming goods and defective goods, they are in breach of contract with your company. So, you are now at the point where you would require a local attorney there to file suit against the company.

Here are several good contract law attorneys in South Bend who can assist you, but the attorneys on this site are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, it is against the state law in Indiana.

There are two good contract law attorneys at a firm in Fort Wayne, which is a short way from South Bend, http://www.rlwlawfirm.com

You will need to go into their office with the evidence you have, so you need to call them and set up an appointment.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Thank you, ***** ***** please send me thier phone numbers

Thank you for your reply.

Sure,(###) ###-####/p>