How can I get a tsa precheck so I don't have to wait in line…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a tsa precheck so I don't have to wait in line at any airport, I am 66 and my husband is 63.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Elko, Nv

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We fly out of the country every year we go to the carribean

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/29/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

It's a simple process and just involves filling out forms, doing an in person interview, and paying the fee.

Were there any specific questions you had about it or were you just needing the forms/website to fill out?

No thank u

What did you need me to answer for you then?