I was a member of ********* from 2002 to 2016. I had a

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is Kate ******* I was a member of ********* from 2002 to 2016. I had a situation with a hand doctor that I had to turn him into membership services and after that I was treated horribly by a number of doctors. It was like I was on a silent list. They said outrageous things that they quoted me saying which I did not say. Now that I'm no longer with ********** my chart is following me and has given me a bad name to the neurosurgeon that's taking care of my broken neck from an accident I was in in March. I need to know if I should go to ********** by myself and ask them to take things that I did not say out of my chart or do I need counsel to go with me. It makes me scared to go to the doctor and fear of them judging me on a Miss quotes that they had put in my ******** chart. Can you call and let me chat to you for a minute. I'm very scared and need help. My phone number is *************. Thank you very much Kate ********

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Yes I'm in California.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I've been too afraid to say anything to anybody

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I'm not trying to make a giant lawsuit I just want them to take the character defamation things out of my chart so I can get decent care as I have health problems and I need to see a doctor and I'm too afraid to go.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am really sorry to hear about this. I would definitely ask them to remove these comments in writing. I would also advise you to file a complaint with the applicable California state medical boards.

If they refuse then yes you may have a claim here for slander/defamation if you can show to a judge/jury the harm you have suffered as a result of this.

The receptionist at my new neurosurgeon has been extremely rude to me. I'm thinking the "difficult patient" has followed me by releasing my Kaiser records to them.

Understood. I would make a written request and if they refuse then you involve the California Medical board.

Thank you very much.
I give you a 5 out of 5 rating.
Kate Elliitt-Berneathy

Thank you and good luck to you.

Hey, that cost double of whaI was quoted. I'm not happy.
Forget the 5 rating.

I don't set the pricing. That is something you would need to talk to customer service about.