I will copy / paste my complaint report from this morning…

Customer Question
I will copy /...

I will copy / paste my complaint report from this morning and you see if you may be able to help me:

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NY Hello, today I had the most horrible experience at all times while flying AA. I’m a frequent flyer. I chose AA as my primary option of flying. Also client for more than 7 year with NEVER filing one single complaint.
Me and my husband were in the 974 flight this morning, I was on business class and he was on economy. He came to my seat to bring my phone and the attendent Carlos Polo (not sure if he lied about his name) started to insult and be very rude ordering him to exit the area. I asked him to at least be polite and that’s when the worst part began. First he treatened me to be arrested to be talking to him. Then he started PUSHING ME back to my seat, touching my BREAST TWICE. I asked him not to touch me and he said “It’s my job” and pushed me again LAUGHING. Always harrassing me. Saying an officer would be waiting for me at the airport. When we lended my husband politely asked another agent for this persons name for filling a complaint. Carlos Polo saw we were talking to another agent and stormed after us saying loudly his name and asking “ WHO ARE YOU?” Trying to diminish us in front of other clients. Since that was not enough Carlos saw us at the bagagge claim and was rude enough to look at my husband and say “Do you like me?” And was laughing again. Maybe that was not enough too and he went to an officer at the airport to try to make us afraid. We approached the officer at the same time and explained our side of the history and Carlos started to laugh and say in front of the officer to me: “Be calm, be calm” and laughing. The officer told Carlos to leave because he noticed his sarcasm towards the sittuation while I wad profuselly crying and Carlos laughing once again. But that was not all. Carlos was waiting for us outside the airport to continue his threats. Now saying “I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I WILL GO AFTER YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND ALSO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER TRAVEL AGAIN WITH AA” I was still crying when he finished saying “WHO ARE YOU? YOU ARE NOTHING”

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just to the company as a complaint

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's the summary

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/29/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

What can I answer for you? I've read what you wrote but I don't see a question listed.

I need to find a attorney that can handle that pls

The best way to do that would be to go to www.martindale.com and put in your state and specify that you're looking for a litigation attorney.

Is there anything else I can answer for you?