How do i find my router password? Texas. No i am trying to…

Customer Question
How do i...

How do i find my router password ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i am trying to hook up a new cell phone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/29/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Your router password ***** ***** at the bottom of your router.

However if you've changed the password ***** can't remember it, you'll need to go through a few steps to recover/ reset it.

Follow this link and it will walk you through step-by-step on what to do:

http://www.dlink.com/uk/en/support/faq/routers/wireless-routers/i-have-forgot-my-wireless-password-how-do-i-recover-it

See also:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023501/surface-how-to-find-your-wireless-network-password

I hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!