I just want to know something, Cayman Islands, this is a…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to know something

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Cayman Islands

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This is a fake website ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/29/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 4 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I am a real, practicing attorney. This is not a fake website or a scam, but an actual service that has been around for 14 years now with an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau (https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/answering-service/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403). I have been answering questions on this site for about 8 years, and have personally assisted well over 10,000 satisfied customers.

Is that what you wanted to know? Or was there something else?

Tina, Lawyer