I am look for a man name Antonio Costa he is so possible to…

Customer Question
Hello I am look...

Hello I am look for a man name Antonio Costa he is so possible to be a lawyer his address is 4563 s.w. 128 pl. Mia. Florid 33175 I think he is scam me for 9,000$ can you help me please.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florid

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No but I am thinking about calling the FBI

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No think you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

https://www.floridabar.org/directories/find-mbr/?lName=Costa&lNameSdx=N&fName=Antonio&fNameSdx=N&eligible=N&deceased=Y&firm=&locValue=&locType=C&pracAreas=&lawSchool=&services=&langs=&certValue=&pageNumber=1&pageSize=10

says that there is no attorney anywhere in Florida with that name.

http://411.org/ndisapp/login.jsp?page=white&action=nameSearch&logout=t&ln=Costa&fn=Antonio&ad=&ci=&ty=r&st=FL&do=Search&ty=r&style=custom

lists one person with that name in Florida, but in Pompano Beach, not in Miami.

If you were defrauded, you can file a report with the local police or the FBI, or both.

I hope this information is helpful.