I use a service that sends my invoices to my customers for…

Customer Question
I use a service...

I use a service that sends my invoices to my customers for me but they have deposited the funds in there account what is my recourse

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I bought the business which is a franchise from the folks that are doing the billing and scheduling for me since this dispute i havent paid him the monthly fee

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/29/2017
Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Marsha411JD, Attorney

Thank you for the information and your question. If they are violating a contract that you have with them, then you will need to file suit against them for breach of contract. If the amount you are seeking is $10,000 or less, you can file suit in small claims court without an attorney. If more, you will need to hire an attorney to file suit in district court.

Please feel free to ask for clarification if needed. If none is needed, then if you could reply to this answer letting me know that I covered your question and also take a moment to leave a positive rating in the ratings box on this page of my efforts to provide the information that you asked for, then the Site will give me credit for assisting you today. Thankyou

Hello again,

I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 29th. For some reason, the Experts are not always getting replies, or ratings (at the top of the question/answer page you are viewing or in the pop up box for this question), which is how we get credit (paid by the Site) for our work, that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither.

Please keep in mind that I cannot control the law or your circumstances, and am ethically bound to provide you with accurate information based on the facts you give me, even if the news is not good. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator. Please note that Site use works best while using a computer and using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue,if needed. You can bookmark my page at:http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-marsha411jd/

Thank you.