I am filing small claim court Hillsborough county ,Florida.

Customer Question
I am filing small...

I am filing small claim court Hillsborough county ,Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

According to :

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Http://www.hillsclerk.com/SearchResults/?searchTerms=small%20claim I have provide:

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

1)Original Summon

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/29/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I am suing, in a small claim court, a moving company in Hillsborough county, Florida.
According to the "Help #6, Information For Filing Small Claims Suits $5000 Or Less" ref:
file:///C:/Users/Dr.%20Parvin%20CARTER/Downloads/Help%20file%206%20Information%20for%20filing%20small%20claims.pdf
One of the documents needed for filing a small claims is "One original summons" in addition to Statement of claims and exhibits in support of the claims.
What is original summons, how do I get that before filing a small claims?
Thanks

Thanks so much for getting back to me and thanks for your patience. The summons is something that will be created by the court once you file the lawsuit. So, if you have your complaint and you pay the filing fee, the clerk will provide a summons to you that you can serve, along with a copy of the filed complaint, on the defendant. What other questions did you have for me today?