I need help to cancel my timeshare and give up my membership…

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to cancel my timeshare and give up my membership for good.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?

I was trapped as many people by worthless timeshare and cannot get rid of it. I found out this is a mistake after everything is paid for.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I tried to contact timeshare runner and get no answer. I read lot of complaint from customers like myself.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'd like to get help from you to find a local (Reno, NV) attorney who is expert on this matter.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Did the company mislead you?
What I found out lately is that it is so hard to travel on my own schedule and their price is not attractive as they shown on the sales event. I just want get rid of my membership and tried to sell, even donate it but going nowhere. So I need a local real estate lawyer who is expert on timeshare cancellation. Please just let me know if there is one. I know a firm in Orlando (by Primo Mngmt. Grp.) but I prefer to talk to a lawyer in person. Thanks. If no one in Reno NV, it's Ok and I'll keep looking.
Ok.