Can I bring an e-reader on the plane? Cry on or check thru…

Customer Question
Can I bring an...

Can I bring an e-reader on the plane? Cry on or check thru luggage

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New York flying to Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. To answer your question, yes, you absolutely can.