Has my challenge form been mailed. I have not received any…

Customer Question
Has my challenge form been...
Has my challenge form been mailed.
I have not received any response it's past 5 days. What can I do?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Michael Bradley

you can contact the state police to see what the delay is

you can also try to purchase again and start the process over

I did contact the State Police they say I'm not denied I'm under investigation.
They see an old record that is expunged,
It's not supposed to be viewed. I will find out more tomorrow. They say they don't see a challenge submitted. You did send it right?
The state Police say they didn't receive the challenge form you say you sent.
Did you send it.
I want all the documents that I sent you returned. The State Police never received the challenge form that you say that you sent. I'm thinking this site is a scam I want my documents. I will report this to the AG. I have emailed you several times with no response.