A few years ago, I prepared a "Will" using your system and…

Customer Question
A few years ago...

A few years ago, I prepared a "Will" using your system and now I can't find it so I need a copy. My name is*****: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Can you help me with that?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, it has been filed and reported. As I said I did this a few years ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't really need a lawyer, I just want to know how I can get a copy of that "will?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

This is an informational service, not a will preparation service. Are you sure you created the will with Just Answer and not with Legal Zoom or another type of self-help service?